Thank You & Good Bye

6

Posted by Miss Crowther | Posted in Classroom | Posted on February 6, 2016

This will be the last post on this blog.

We would like to thank all of our blogging friends from near and far who have followed us during the past two years. Thank you for your comments and interest in our learning. A special thank you to our regular followers who have left us many comments and particularly our friends around the world in Middleham, TasmaniaCalifornia and North Carolina. We have enjoyed working on global projects with you and hope you enjoyed it as much as us!

Mrs Placek is leaving Upper Plenty at the end of Term 1 (March) because she is going to become a mum and Miss Crowther has already left to work at Kilmore Primary School.

Please visit Miss Crowther’s new blog.

http://www.kilmoreps.global2.vic.edu.au

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say good luck for the year ahead!!

Mrs Placek good luck for the future and the baby!!

Thanks for all the great times we had!!

Best of luck to you all!

Ebony

Hello Ebony,

Great to know that you are still keeping an eye on your old class blog! I hope that you are thoroughly enjoying life and learning at secondary school. Perhaps you will be able to leave the students at Kilmore PS some comments and share some advice about the world of blogging?

Take care,
Miss Crowther 🙂

Hi Ebony

It’s so nice to hear from you!
Hope you are having a wonderful start to the year!

Mrs Placek

Miss Crowther, we all wish you well at your new school! It’s not goodbye because you’re not far and we are all looking forward to staying in touch and hearing all of your news! We hope you will be able to connect with us all on our blogs here at UPPS!
It’s an exciting time for all of us as we take on the new challenges of 2016!
Sue Egan

Hi Mrs Egan,

That is true, I am just up the road a little bit!

I will most certainly be keeping up to date with UPPS’s class blogs. I think of you all often, especially when I drive past UPPS on my way to KPS.

Wishing you all the best for 2016 and I’m sure our paths will cross throughout the year.

Miss Crowther 🙂

Good luck Ms Crowther and Ms Placek, I miss you both!
xoxo